Abagana is a town in Nigeria. It is the headquarters of Njikoka Local Government Area Anambra State and lies approximately 20 kilometers from Onitsha along the old Enugu-Onitsha Trunk A Road that divides the town into two halves.
Abagana town has a landmass of approximately 9.2 square kilometers and is bounded in the north by Abba, Ukpo, and Enugu Agidi towns, in the South by Nimo and Eziowelle towns, in the East by Enugwu Ukwu town and in the west by Umunachi and Ifitedunu towns.
- RT @markokoyeII: 2020 Appropriation Bill passed into law... 👍Anambra State House of Assembly https://t.co/DpkaFTklaH @BudgITng @absradio…absradiotv1 month ago
- Anambra State is Proud of Our Relationship with Innoson Motors https://t.co/UNdxkjVFsFabsradiotv2 months ago
- 2019 ABS New Yam Festival https://t.co/JiJr14V07Jabsradiotv3 months ago
- RT @Agilitymartin: ANAMBRA STATE IS 28TH TODAY Happy 28th Birthday to our Beloved State Congratulations to Ndi Anambra. God bless our Gove…absradiotv3 months ago
- NOW LIVE... Testimony Garden with @official_ladyblonde on 88.5fm STREAM LIVE VIA https://t.co/fqQPCEJTGV OR… https://t.co/qLtSP2jps8absradiotv4 months ago
AWU - BRANCHES
AWUA - BRANCHES
VILLAGES IN ABAGANA
EBO TEGHETE (9 CLANS)