Abagana is a town in Nigeria. It is the headquarters of Njikoka Local Government Area Anambra State and lies approximately 20 kilometers from Onitsha along the old Enugu-Onitsha Trunk A Road that divides the town into two halves.
Abagana town has a landmass of approximately 9.2 square kilometers and is bounded in the north by Abba, Ukpo, and Enugu Agidi towns, in the South by Nimo and Eziowelle towns, in the East by Enugwu Ukwu town and in the west by Umunachi and Ifitedunu towns.
- Premier League set to restart on 17 June with Man City v Arsenal and Villa v Sheff Utd #epl #PremierLeague https://t.co/KjVuyorVUYabsradiotv7 days ago
- Weekend Entertainment Egwu Ogene Na Akpo Prince Arthur Eze (Ozoigbondu). #ogene https://t.co/K3qnp4nzaBabsradiotv3 weeks ago
- 1-Plateau 1-Niger 4971 cases of #COVID19 in Nigeria Discharged: 1070 Deaths: 164 #COVID19 https://t.co/EI9MDY3NSWabsradiotv3 weeks ago
- Anambra records fresh case of COVID-19, as @NCDCgov confirms 184 new cases. 184 new cases of #COVID19; 51-Lagos 2… https://t.co/sOCeAmJfWSabsradiotv3 weeks ago
- Np #iftosay by @Jhaysings @iam_hillbank #new song alert playing by @deejayslime right in ABS FM Studioabsradiotv4 weeks ago
AWU - BRANCHES
AWUA - BRANCHES
VILLAGES IN ABAGANA
EBO TEGHETE (9 CLANS)