Abagana is a town in Nigeria. It is the headquarters of Njikoka Local Government Area Anambra State and lies approximately 20 kilometers from Onitsha along the old Enugu-Onitsha Trunk A Road that divides the town into two halves.
Abagana town has a landmass of approximately 9.2 square kilometers and is bounded in the north by Abba, Ukpo, and Enugu Agidi towns, in the South by Nimo and Eziowelle towns, in the East by Enugwu Ukwu town and in the west by Umunachi and Ifitedunu towns.
- 2PAC Shakur, In Memoriam June 16, 1971 - Sep. 13, 1996 https://t.co/MvvSPSFKl5absradiotv5 days ago
- Okija enyi... @Ebuka https://t.co/tUnuMbmVuwabsradiotv5 days ago
- Anambra Broadcasting Service To Partner Ogbuefi I Go Tuk (Main Market Man), and Unku SP (Onye Obodo) in an upcoming… https://t.co/RVdqXDeWzCabsradiotv1 week ago
- Police and other relevant security agencies in Anambra state. That he chose to give the Vehicles to the Traditiona… https://t.co/Re3hpA8phYabsradiotv1 week ago
- To say that Governor Obiano went to borrow money to buy vehicles for traditional rulers is the most stupid thing I… https://t.co/lUJov6x43Uabsradiotv1 week ago
AWU - BRANCHES
AWUA - BRANCHES
VILLAGES IN ABAGANA
EBO TEGHETE (9 CLANS)