Abagana is a town in Nigeria. It is the headquarters of Njikoka Local Government Area Anambra State and lies approximately 20 kilometers from Onitsha along the old Enugu-Onitsha Trunk A Road that divides the town into two halves.
Abagana town has a landmass of approximately 9.2 square kilometers and is bounded in the north by Abba, Ukpo, and Enugu Agidi towns, in the South by Nimo and Eziowelle towns, in the East by Enugwu Ukwu town and in the west by Umunachi and Ifitedunu towns.
- EFCC Arrests Eight Internet Fraudsters in Lagos The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal of… https://t.co/bZtF2czT1dabsradiotv4 days ago
- ABS MD/CEO Nworah Receives Commendation Certificate From Obiano https://t.co/z332bZQPQbabsradiotv4 days ago
- Corps Members Embark On Health, Environmental Sanitation Sensitization Campaign In Awka https://t.co/Watjdf9oLVabsradiotv4 days ago
- Operation Puff Adder: Police Arrest One Chance Robbery Syndicate At Upper Iweka https://t.co/7r8TNRHbcdabsradiotv4 days ago
- APGA Convention: Party Members In Aguata Council Area Endorse Oye For Second Term https://t.co/HT5N5y6oiyabsradiotv4 days ago
AWU - BRANCHES
AWUA - BRANCHES
VILLAGES IN ABAGANA
EBO TEGHETE (9 CLANS)