Abagana is a town in Nigeria. It is the headquarters of Njikoka Local Government Area Anambra State and lies approximately 20 kilometers from Onitsha along the old Enugu-Onitsha Trunk A Road that divides the town into two halves.
Abagana town has a landmass of approximately 9.2 square kilometers and is bounded in the north by Abba, Ukpo, and Enugu Agidi towns, in the South by Nimo and Eziowelle towns, in the East by Enugwu Ukwu town and in the west by Umunachi and Ifitedunu towns.
- Nwoke n’ife. https://t.co/uMsl8Tykl4absradiotv2 days ago
- How men were treated by women before the whiteman came. https://t.co/vT4KAg3j3gabsradiotv2 days ago
- Rest in peace Diego Maradona https://t.co/OoYqrXwIbaabsradiotv3 days ago
- Good friends are hard to come by, surround yourself with friends who will go through life’s challenges with you.… https://t.co/80fml0A4Yfabsradiotv7 days ago
- Christmas season security tips from the Nigeria Police. https://t.co/VK33US0TVaabsradiotv2 weeks ago
AWU - BRANCHES
AWUA - BRANCHES
VILLAGES IN ABAGANA
EBO TEGHETE (9 CLANS)